Think of Wandsworth and it may not inspire the most beautiful of images, but trust us, a stay at the Wandsworth Hotel will give you the perfect base from which you can explore the many incredible spots this part of the city has to offer.
Here are our top spots, not to be missed when enjoying a stay with us:
- Battersea Park- Our neighbours! A delightful spot with 200 acres of green, grassy space, yet just minutes walk from central London, you can happily while away a few hours in the park. There is a children’s zoo for little ones, a boating lake, sporting facilities and space for fairs, exhibitions and festivals.
- Chez Bruce- If you’re a bit of a foodie and are staying with us a few days, we’ll understand if you want to sample some other dining. Chez Bruce is Wandsworth’s only Michelin-starred restaurant, and is well worth a visit.
- Battersea Arts Centre- There’s a bar with homemade food, events, talks and shows taking place on an almost daily basis and an intriguing Grade 2 Listed facade, what’s not to love about Battersea Arts Centre?
- Wandsworth Park- It may be the second park on our list, but no two are alike! Enjoy Putt in the Park at Wandsworth Park with a putting green for little and big kids alike, cafe and a quiet situation (if you time it right). Bring a book and grab a drink and you’d forget you were in London.
- All London has to offer! With our situation just two minutes walk from Battersea Park Train Station, and mere minutes taxi from Sloane Square and Victoria Undergound Stations, all of the major London attractions are just a short hop away. Whether its arts and culture or just a bit of a shopping you’re after, we’re ideally situated for all.